Do you want to learn how to wake surf? If so, then look no further. Michigan has some of the best wakeboard instructors in the business. Each of our instructors is an expert in teaching beginners how to get started with this sport. We will teach you all about the basics of getting on a board and riding behind a boat, we’ll even introduce you to how to get started with basic tricks, board control, and much more.
Söl Surf Company – Michigan Wake Surfing Lessons
Here at Sol Surf Company, we want to continue bringing a positive light to the very fun and up-and-coming sport of wake surfing. Wake surfing has taken off in the last few years and there are plenty of people who want to give wake surfing a try without spending tons of money on all the equipment to get started. Fortunately, we’ve got you covered! We have some of the best-personalized lessons so that every single person can learn at their own pace.
We believe that Wake surfing is all about the experience and we want to make that experience as thrilling, accessible, and safe as possible for all of our riders.
What Areas Of Michigan Do You Charter?
Unlike any other wake surfing charters in Michigan, we will actually bring our boat to your lake, if you prefer. Otherwise, we are located on Three-Mile lake in Paw Paw, Michigan. Click the link to your left for location.
We will drive up to a 50-mile radius from our lake. Give us a call here if you have questions regarding whether or not we can bring our equipment out to your location.
Things You Will Learn
- How to get up on the wake surfboard – Wakesurfing is a personalized sport, for the best experience, and to ensure all riders are able to get up and surf we make sure to customize the wake specifically to your riding style. This is possible because of our state-of-the-art wake surfing boat. We have ballast controls and wedges and the way we set the rope allows us to give you the best possible chance of getting up and surfing the wave. Check our out comprehensive blog post on how to get up wake surfing here.
- How to surf without the rope – Each surfer will learn how to ride the wave without the rope. This is known as “finding the sweet spot” and we’ll teach you everything we know as to how to find the sweet spot.
We are super proud to share that over 90% of our surfers are able to achieve surfing without a rope their first time riding with us!
Things To Expect
- Enough time allotted for every single rider in your group – Guaranteed! – Rather than booking hour-long classes we do half and full-day bookings to ensure that every rider gets the attention needed to get up and riding before the end of each session.
- Half-Day Sessions – The first half-day sessions are bookable starting at 10:00 am and end at 2:00 pm. The second portion of lessons starts at 3:00 pm and ends at 7:00 pm.
- Full-Day Sessions – For groups over 6 riders. We recommend a full-day session so that every rider can get adequate time to learn and enjoy their time surfing.
- Food and Drink Accommodations – We provide snacks and beverages for the day however we encourage our riders to bring any snacks or drinks that they enjoy. If you have any questions contact us here!